The EKC 326A controller can be used in systems with transcritical and subcritical cooling control systems where CO₂ is used as a refrigerant. The controller regulates the pressure in the gas cooler (condenser) so that the system achieves the optimal COP. The pressure in the gas cooler is controlled by the ICMTS valve. Regulation must have inputs from both a pressure transmitter and a temperature sensor. The ICMTS valve has been specially developed for the pressure conditions that exist in a transcritical CO₂ system. The motor section of the valve is an ICAD actuator and is controlled by a 4-20 mA signal from the controller.
- Collection of EU-Declaration of conformity EKC 312, EKC 316A, EKC 326A, EKC 368
- Instructions EKC 326A
- Catalogue ADAP-KOOL® – English special version
- 1 and 2 stage Transcritical CO₂ systems
- Save Energy in your Supermarket with a CO₂ Refrigeration system
- Controller to regulate CO₂ gas pressure EKC 326A